Additional Information

For more information visit the WEB PAGE or click on the LINKS tab located to the right for additional resources. I am not a trainer, therapist, dietitian or farrier, but am a horse enthusiast, student and new horse owner with little to no experience learning as I go and this is my way of documenting shared information.


Thursday 21 March 2013

Braiding Mane/Tail

I finally have a way to practice my braiding. Most of the really nice braids out there are nearly impossible to do on yourself, so now I can start braiding Ella's Tail and work up to working on her Mane this summer ~ just for fun, not for competition. The one braid I loved and want to try was called the 'fish tail' .. here are a few I think are absolutely gorgeous that I plan on practicing.







No comments:

Post a Comment