Additional Information

For more information visit the WEB PAGE or click on the LINKS tab located to the right for additional resources. I am not a trainer, therapist, dietitian or farrier, but am a horse enthusiast, student and new horse owner with little to no experience learning as I go and this is my way of documenting shared information.


Monday 26 November 2012

Yoga & Horses

Thinking of the Martial Arts Horse Stance and how beneficial it is to the horse AND rider got me thinking about Yoga. I'm sure there are yoga poses similar, sure enough there were and better yet there is Yoga for BOTH rider AND Horse. Here is a link to an awesome web page with Linda Guanti and her Horse Lewis:

Yoga with Horses - Linda Guanti and Horse Lewis

Below photos (2) are from her website



No comments:

Post a Comment