Additional Information

For more information visit the WEB PAGE or click on the LINKS tab located to the right for additional resources. I am not a trainer, therapist, dietitian or farrier, but am a horse enthusiast, student and new horse owner with little to no experience learning as I go and this is my way of documenting shared information.


Wednesday 27 March 2013

Barber Bergeron

I was told it runs in the family and I have seen a picture of a cat getting a hair cut while sitting in a barbers chair. This, however isn't a surprise to me ~ Jesse's proven in the past that he's quite capable of trimming Charlie's (our first dog) hair as well as clipping all pets nails etc. They don't seem to mind and are surprisingly patient.

Sooo, after some ground work and while grooming Eli, Jesse decided it might be fun to style his forelock (bangs). I was lucky enough to catch some of it on camera - whether it was fun for them or not it certainly was for me - quite entertained by both. I will say though that I was really happy to see Jesse having fun with Eli and Eli so calm and relaxed that he was yawning, eyes closed and nearly sleeping at times.

Enjoying grooming 

Hmm, what can we do with this?

Lets see.. 

Nope, not quite 
 
Move this here a bit..

VOILA!!

Jesse's smiling, Eli looks content 

Gorgeous!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment