Additional Information

For more information visit the WEB PAGE or click on the LINKS tab located to the right for additional resources. I am not a trainer, therapist, dietitian or farrier, but am a horse enthusiast, student and new horse owner with little to no experience learning as I go and this is my way of documenting shared information.


Thursday 3 January 2013

~Christmas Day~ Stable Visit

Christmas Day my Mom, Dean, Jesse and myself went out to the stable and spent some time with Eli and Ella. It was a great day, cold but nice to be out. We put the winter blankets on the Ponies and fed them some Christmas Mash and Mom and Dean finally met Ella, Dean met both Eli and Ella for the first time.

Mom took some photos with her awesome camera and overall we had a great time, despite the weather. Jesse and Dean filled the hay feeders while Mom and I fed The horses carrots and enjoyed the quite, crisp countryside.

Layering fleece sheet under winter blanket


Ha, Ha - Looks like Ella bite Jesse's head off... 


She doesn't like wearing blankets


Crisp air showing everyone's breath... 














No comments:

Post a Comment