Additional Information

For more information visit the WEB PAGE or click on the LINKS tab located to the right for additional resources. I am not a trainer, therapist, dietitian or farrier, but am a horse enthusiast, student and new horse owner with little to no experience learning as I go and this is my way of documenting shared information.


Thursday 7 February 2013

Valentine's Day

is coming up soon, February 14, 2013 ~ that would be next Thursday. I'm hoping that the weather is nice and if so I am going to bake some horse treats and head out to the barn for a visit.

Just for fun, as I'm not big into Valentines Day myself, I made a few cute pictures of Ella & Eli together. We know Eli loves Ella, but she seems to tolerate him more than anything else ha ha


Just thought it might be fun, but truth be told ~ if Ella's in foal then she's got some explaining to do to Eli because it ain't his baby... 



No comments:

Post a Comment